I wish professors gave homework on set schedule dates so that it would't interfere with other classes' homework. It's nearly impossible to do 3 big projects that are due on the same day AND take midterms, even if you do space it out.
Definitely feeling the pressure of senior year.
You are 100% accurate ! They forget we have other classes, they think we are robots! Sometimes i think they just don't care but ultimately our grades are on the line and we gotta do what we gotta do.We can do this !! =]
ReplyDeleteIt can be tiring, but that's what being in college is about...stretching your mind, learning how to manage your time, learning deadlines and handling stress.
ReplyDeleteagree!! I feel some weeks are really busy, and some weeks have nothing to do.
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely annoying I agree completely
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree too. Why do they all have to have so many projects due at the same time?
ReplyDelete